20. Bugs Bunny is not a rabbit but a hare.
19. Adult elephants can’t jump.
18. Horses fall asleep while standing.
17. The amount of force used to bite into a carrot is the same amount of force needed to bite your pinkie off.
16. When you die, your hair still grows for a couple of months.
15. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
14. When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
13. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
12. Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.
11. The three most spoken english words are Hello, Stop and Taxi
10. In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
9. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
8. It is genetically impossible for a rose to come in the color blue.
7. On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonald’s Big Mac bun.
6. Kangaroos can’t hop backwards.
5. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
4. Before 1936 it was illegal for men to show their nipples in public.
3. On average, people swallow 1.5 liters of urine when swimming in a public pool.
2. The Romans used to make toothpaste from urine
1. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.
Subscribe to our channel! → bit.ly/subscribe_to_titantoplist
Check us out on social media:
Website – www.titantoplist.com
Facebook – facebook.com/titantoplist
Twitter – twitter.com/titantoplist
Instagram – www.instagram.com/titantoplist
Vine – vine.co/titantoplist
Here at Titan Top List you’ll experience the world’s best mysteries, science, facts, news, conspiracies, inventions, scams, movies, games and amazing animals. If you enjoy our educational youtube entertainment, like the video and share a comment!